Welcome to Sixfoot Track Marathon
Key Race Information
There is some stock left of the official 2017 race merchandise available for sale through this link
Items available are :
- Singlet $35
- Male : Medium, Large, XLarge, XXLarge
- Female : Small
- T Shirt $40
- Male : Large, XLarge, XXLarge
- Female : XSmall
- Adventure top $50
- Male : XLarge
- Female : Small
- Visors $20
- Postage is $5 per order
- Our next race is Saturday 10th March 2018 (and then the second Saturday in March for all future years.)
- Entries for 2018 are expected to open on Monday November 27th
- Entry Criteria - All eligible qualifying races and times for race entry are available here (shortly to be updated for 2018 entries)
- General Race information - General race information and the various entry categories is available here
- 2017 Race Results are available here
- Access to 6ft Track on Race Day - As part of our medical/safety plan and with the consent of the track manager (Department of Primary Industries – Lands), public access to the Six Foot Track from Megalong Road through to Coxs River will be restricted and controlled between 7am and 9 am on Race Day. RFS and Race Management personnel at Aid Stations between these locations will only enable access to proceed along the course during this period, to individuals displaying offical numbered race bibs. Regular public access will resume after the official race sweepers have cleared this part of the course.
- Wait list? - Our race does not operate a wait list, we prefer to take additional confirmed entrants knowing the attrition rate as it gives all confirmed entrants the ability to train and prepare with confidence.
- Cancelling entry - 6ft Entries are not able to be sold or transferred, instead we provide cancelled entrants with an opportunity to register under the preferred process for the following year with a 50% discount. All the details, including the entry cancellation process are available here
Six Foot Track Marathon acknowledges our event is located on, and privileged to traverse, the traditional lands of the Gundungurra and Darug peoples. Please treat these lands with respect and leave behind only footprints.